It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:37 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 am 
Master and Commander
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:46 am
Posts: 1461
On Bardstown Road is now open 24 hours.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:42 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:21 pm
Posts: 2122
just got the email, im stoked. its only thursday through sunday though. i just listened to el swisho mexicano in celebration

_________________
not jake snider...
Image


Last edited by Sears on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:43 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Posts: 7172
Location: Twin Cities Hardcore
This would be a grand development if they would produce something palatable.

_________________
If people didnt think Prince and The Beatles were so great, we wouldn't have these problems.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 am 
Darth Crabcore
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:23 pm
Posts: 4883
Location: louisville
SWISH wrote:
if i could afford it i would eat it everyday


'doba = new denny's

_________________
in spite of the things you want, you will get what you're due


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 am 
Master and Commander

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:11 pm
Posts: 1738
Can we practice at Qdoba tonight? That sounds fuckin good right now.

_________________
A's


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 am 
Forum Super Soldier
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:27 am
Posts: 800
Location: Washington, DC
pat tillman, emmit till wrote:
i just listened to el swisho mexicano in celebration

I get so stoked when this song comes up in my random shuffle while in the car.

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/mullerthemuller | http://www.twitter.com/joshuamuller
http://prettymcgangbang.tumblr.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 am 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:29 pm
Posts: 16843
Location: Louisville
SWISH wrote:
if i could afford it i would eat it everyday

_________________
duncan wrote:
im a turtle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:34 pm
Posts: 4912
shivelycore wrote:
This would be a grand development if they would produce something palatable.


FUCKING THANK YOU


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 am 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:26 pm
Posts: 13098
Location: Basement
TripBarriger wrote:
On Bardstown Road is now open 24 hours.


YES!!!

They have wireless internet access too, don't they? Oh man, that's my new hangout spot. Mike and Adie, you guys can go to Denny's instead.

_________________
Unsere Kleidung ist so schwarz, unsere Stiefel sind so schön.
Links, den roten Blitz. Rechts, den schwarzen Stern.
Unsere Schreie sind so laut, unser Tanz ist so wild.
Ein neuer, böser Tanz. Alle gegen Alle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:34 pm
Posts: 4912
Old Man of the Mountain wrote:
TripBarriger wrote:
On Bardstown Road is now open 24 hours.


YES!!!

They have wireless internet access too, don't they? Oh man, that's my new hangout spot. Mike and Adie, you guys can go to Denny's instead.


[ ] Q-tasteless-doba
[ ] Denny's
[x] NEITHER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:47 am 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:26 pm
Posts: 13098
Location: Basement
adie wrote:
When choosing between 24-hour restaurants with wireless internet access ...

[ ] Q-doba
[ ] Denny's
[x] CAFE 360

_________________
Unsere Kleidung ist so schwarz, unsere Stiefel sind so schön.
Links, den roten Blitz. Rechts, den schwarzen Stern.
Unsere Schreie sind so laut, unser Tanz ist so wild.
Ein neuer, böser Tanz. Alle gegen Alle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:14 pm 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:34 pm
Posts: 4912
Old Man of the Mountain wrote:
adie wrote:
When choosing between 24-hour restaurants with wireless internet access ...

[ ] Q-doba
[ ] Denny's
[x] CAFE 360



I don't tend to bother with such things... so my choice remains NEITHER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:17 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:27 pm
Posts: 616
[quote="adie"][quote="Old Man of the Mountain"][quote="adie"]When choosing between 24-hour restaurants with wireless internet access ...

[x] Negative Nancy
[x] Downer
[x] Wet Blanket

Who do these characteristics represent? = Adrianna


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 pm 
Forum Super Soldier
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:09 pm
Posts: 929
Location: Louisville
adie wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
This would be a grand development if they would produce something palatable.


FUCKING THANK YOU


Do you guys like anything?

It reminds me of this girl I knew in college who had a less than stellar reputation in regards to her habits with men. She once told me, "I don't get the point of straight edge. It seems like you just sit around and say no to stuff." I responded that she should try it once in a while. She was in tears quickly, but never actually left the table we were sitting at. In conclusion, Adie sits around and says no to stuff and Mike is a sloot.

_________________
Through Being Tight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 pm 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:23 am
Posts: 3535
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Q-Doba is good, but kind of bland. I prefer Moe's because you can get cilantro on your burrito, and they have all the salsas out so you can have as much as you want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 pm 
Master and Commander
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:37 am
Posts: 1409
flexyournoggin wrote:
SWISH wrote:
if i could afford it i would eat it everyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 pm 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:26 pm
Posts: 13098
Location: Basement
Cullen wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
SWISH wrote:
if i could afford it i would eat it everyday

_________________
Unsere Kleidung ist so schwarz, unsere Stiefel sind so schön.
Links, den roten Blitz. Rechts, den schwarzen Stern.
Unsere Schreie sind so laut, unser Tanz ist so wild.
Ein neuer, böser Tanz. Alle gegen Alle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 am 
Forum Super Soldier
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:48 am
Posts: 527
Location: Quantico, VA
xPeterx wrote:
"I don't get the point of straight edge. It seems like you just sit around and say no to stuff."


ahaha, that is hilarious and probably the best definition of straight edge I've ever read.

_________________
OVERRULE - Louisville Hardcore
http://overrulelhc.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 3525
Location: parkway village
lee wrote:
I prefer Moe's because you can get cilantro on your burrito


Not that we haven't had this conversation a thousand times on this board, but it's been my experience that you get cilantro on anything you order at Q-doba, whether you want it or not. Yuck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 am 
Darth Crabcore
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:23 pm
Posts: 4883
Location: louisville
paperdubs wrote:
lee wrote:
I prefer Moe's because you can get cilantro on your burrito


Not that we haven't had this conversation a thousand times on this board, but it's been my experience that you get cilantro on anything you order at Q-doba, whether you want it or not. Yuck.


this if why I would have mike's burritobabies. he speaks nothing but fucking truths.

cilantro can fuck right off.

_________________
in spite of the things you want, you will get what you're due


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 am 
Forum Super Soldier
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:09 pm
Posts: 929
Location: Louisville
duncan wrote:
paperdubs wrote:
lee wrote:
I prefer Moe's because you can get cilantro on your burrito


Not that we haven't had this conversation a thousand times on this board, but it's been my experience that you get cilantro on anything you order at Q-doba, whether you want it or not. Yuck.


this if why I would have mike's burritobabies. he speaks nothing but fucking truths.

cilantro can fuck right off.


Agreed - just another thing I say no to.

_________________
Through Being Tight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Posts: 7172
Location: Twin Cities Hardcore
I'll take Moe's 11 times out of 10 over Qdoba any day.

_________________
If people didnt think Prince and The Beatles were so great, we wouldn't have these problems.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:33 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:23 am
Posts: 3535
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
I can with 100% honesty say I have never tasted even a subtle hint of cilantro in my burrito from Q-Doba. I have asked for it but they say they don't have it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Posts: 7172
Location: Twin Cities Hardcore
lee wrote:
I can with 100% honesty say I have never tasted even a subtle hint of cilantro in my burrito from Q-Doba. I have asked for it but they say they don't have it.


They are fucking with you by saying they dont have it. The two times I ate there it was cilantro with a hint of rice.

_________________
If people didnt think Prince and The Beatles were so great, we wouldn't have these problems.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q-DOBA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:22 am 
Master and Commander
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:59 am
Posts: 1063
Moe's is a pretty bland burrito. Might as well go to La Bamba.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron