It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:39 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Best LEO Letter to the Editor Ever...
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:41 pm 
Message Bored Minion

i'm glad this thread started. when i read that letter it really stuck in my craw. i considered sending a reply to leo, but knew i wouldn't be able to sugar-coat it enough to make it "printable". i'm dying to know who this this guy's "real musician" friends are. my guess is they were either in some shitty, phoenix hill cover bands or any number of fly-by-night alt-rock turds that came and went during the 90's. this guy needs to do the world a huge favor and wash his mouth out with buckshot...

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:01 pm 
Message Bored Minion

electroretard wrote:
this guy needs to do the world a huge favor and wash his mouth out with buckshot...

As in the fat, white rapper from Louisville...now he was a real musician. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm 
Message Bored Minion

ha! that guy used to come into doo wop all the time. at any rate, yes, that guy should suck buckshot's cock...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:24 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Darringer wrote:
electroretard wrote:
this guy needs to do the world a huge favor and wash his mouth out with buckshot...

As in the fat, white rapper from Louisville...now he was a real musician. :roll:

That guy... there is actually a widely known, respected rapper named Buckshot. Did that guy never hear Black Moon or did he not give a shit?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:18 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

Surely someone told him about BDI. Maybe he was trying to ride on the name?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:13 pm 
Master and Commander

I think the local guy spelled his name Bukshot. Kinda like Month of Sundaze.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:27 pm 

bukshot once delivered me a pizza.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 am 

They printed my response this week:

Louisville Crybaby

In regards to the May 6 letter entitled “Dormant Posers” by Ryzek Mal: I’m dying to know what “real musicians” he knew and what qualifies one as “real” or not. I’m curious to know how he came upon his powerful insight into ’90s hardcore. I’m mostly curious as to what compelled him to sound like a massive crybaby for the entire city to read all about. I admit it was entertaining to read, but I’m not sure what he felt he would accomplish, other than to sound like someone who never made it and now resents anyone else who gets any accolades.

Syd Bishop, Highlands

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 am 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN

little_atlas_heavyweight wrote:

Louisville Crybaby

Win.

Ein neuer, böser Tanz. Alle gegen Alle!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:58 am 
Master and Commander

little_atlas_heavyweight wrote:

Louisville Crybaby

In regards to the May 6 letter entitled “Dormant Posers” by Ryzek Mal: I’m dying to know what “real musicians” he knew and what qualifies one as “real” or not. I’m curious to know how he came upon his powerful insight into ’90s hardcore. I’m mostly curious as to what compelled him to sound like a massive crybaby for the entire city to read all about. I admit it was entertaining to read, but I’m not sure what he felt he would accomplish, other than to sound like someone who never made it and now resents anyone else who gets any accolades.

Syd Bishop, Highlands

Good job. Much better than the other response letter, which reads to me almost as whiny as the original by Mr. Mal.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:51 pm 
N00Benstein

Dear Mr. "Syd" (like that's your real name, poser,)

You sound a whole lot like the old douchebags that I was criticizing, what with your implication that there was any insight to be had from the 90's hardcore "scene." Wow, way to be, calling me a crybaby after I insult one of your peckerwood heroes. Seriously, when are you, and everyone else on this board going to realize that starting stupid noise bands to score underage poon is about as lame as starting stupid noise bands, period.

Just so you know, I was, and still am friends with members of Drunk Monkey, 99 MPH, Velcro Pygmies, Tantric, Wax Factory, The Ville-fuckin'-Billies, Two-Pump Chump, Voodoo Machine, and many, MANY others. Bands that started playing for all the right reasons, plus, they're REAL musicians, with chops, licks and riffs.

Check yourself, hotshot.

And oh yeah, eat a dick.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:01 pm 

Ryzek_Mal wrote:

You sound a whole lot like the old douchebags that I was criticizing, what with your implication that there was any insight to be had from the 90's hardcore "scene." Wow, way to be, calling me a crybaby after I insult one of your peckerwood heroes. Seriously, when are you, and everyone else on this board going to realize that starting stupid noise bands to score underage poon is about as lame as starting stupid noise bands, period.

Just so you know, I was, and still am friends with members of Drunk Monkey, 99 MPH, Velcro Pygmies, Tantric, Wax Factory, The Ville-fuckin'-Billies, Two-Pump Chump, Voodoo Machine, and many, MANY others. Bands that started playing for all the right reasons, plus, they're REAL musicians, with chops, licks and riffs.

Check yourself, hotshot.

And oh yeah, eat a dick.

oh man, i forgot about the chops, licks, and riffs. i hope this isn't serious.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm 
Vegeta of the innarwebs

Ryzek_Mal wrote:
Drunk Monkey, 99 MPH, Velcro Pygmies, Tantric, Wax Factory, The Ville-fuckin'-Billies, Two-Pump Chump, Voodoo Machine

who?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:25 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

Um, I can speak from first-hand personal experience that noise bands do not "score underage poon". Or even of-age poon.

Your 'argument' is ludicrous, ignorant, and well . . . so utterly devoid of logic that it's not even worth breaking down.

Springhurst must be even more boring that I thought if you're willing to troll on here. Why don't you go listen to some Ugly Kid Joe and shove off before you are ritually humiliated?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:52 pm 

Ryzek_Mal wrote:

Check yourself, hotshot.

And oh yeah, eat a dick.

please be real... please be real

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:53 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

. . . . And as I expected Ryzek Mal is an established nom de Troll- You've already been banned from Louisvillehotbytes, buddy.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:08 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

shit, he hangs out with the ville-billies? They're almost as awesome as days of the new!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:39 pm 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN

troll account is trolling

Ein neuer, böser Tanz. Alle gegen Alle!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:57 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

Ryzek_Mal wrote:

no way this guy is serious. and i'd like to know what the "right reasons" to play music are...? and what qualifies somebody as being a "REAL (allcaps) musician"?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:29 pm 

Ryzek_Mal wrote:

Check yourself, hotshot.

And oh yeah, eat a dick.

But are you friends with Jefferson Tarc Bus or Quarter Bounce?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 pm 
Message Bored Minion

the ryzek fellow is a registered member of, louisvillehotbytes.com.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:36 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

Ryzek_Mal wrote:

Check yourself, hotshot.

And oh yeah, eat a dick.

Holy shit. You're a fucking joke. Please die.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:00 pm 
Message Bored Minion

Ryzek_Mal wrote:

Just so you know, I was, and still am friends with members Grand Brother. Both of em. They followed me around the venue playing and singing, they really liked me.

Check yourself, hotshot.

And oh yeah, I eat a dick.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 pm 
Message Bored Minion

Ryzek_Mal wrote:
Wax Factory

My sophomore year english teacher is the frontman for this shitty excuse of a nickelback cover band.
He may, in fact, be the biggest fucking tool I have ever encountered in my entire life.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:17 am 
Message Bored Minion

Live by the bored... wrote:
Ryzek_Mal wrote:
I was, and still am friends with members Grand Brother. Both of em. They followed me around the venue playing and singing, they really liked me.

Zan! You talk about a guy that doesn't get enough cred and applause for creating interesting music, being dedicated to L'ville, and generally keeping it "real" for the last 20+ years. That guy is worldwide on the tape trading networks of the pre(and post)internets and has a tape collection that rents its own one bedroom apartment on Goldsmith lane.

Some of my fondest early musical moments are of Grand Brother.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next