It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Heroin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 am 
Forum Super Soldier

For the record:
If I hear of you selling this shit, being involved in any way with selling this shit, I will PERSONALLY turn you in. Plain and simple. We don't need you around. Go away, quit doing it, kill yourself, I don't care. Whatever. Nonetheless, I hear your name in conjunction with selling fucking heroin, I'll fucking narc you out in .5 seconds. You fucking useless assholes.

Post subject: Re: Heroin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:40 am 
Message Bored Minion

Agreed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 am 
Master and Commander

I heard a rumor involving a friend and said terrible shit this weekend. That really is the worst. Louisville needs to clean the fuck up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 am 
Master and Commander

SEVERS wrote:
For the record:
If I hear of you selling this shit, being involved in any way with selling this shit, I will PERSONALLY turn you in. Plain and simple. We don't need you around. Go away, quit doing it, kill yourself, I don't care. Whatever. Nonetheless, I hear your name in conjunction with selling fucking heroin, I'll fucking narc you out in .5 seconds. You fucking useless assholes.

yep

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 am 
Forum Super Soldier

I always thought this was a booze and weed town.

Let's not become the next Omaha. Ritual Device wasn't that good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 am 
Message Bored Minion

In the mid 90's heroin popped up in Louisville pretty heavily...not because of widespread usage, but because of the importers' desire to quickly establish a strong customer base and thus support an ongoing business.And it failed.Then, the attempt was made by a fairly organized family of immigrants from Vietnam. The venture couldn't create enough market to make the risk and expense of importing heroin profitable, and a couple of the guys got busted with some big prison sentences.The heroin started popping up inside of the prison, and even failed market testing there- they would have honestly done better both legally and financially dealing in weed from the get-go.
Today what you're hearing about is migrant workers trying to find other ways to make money with semi-skilled labor being in low demand and residential construction at a standstill.It isn't going to catch on, it'll fail probably worse than before, and dry up fairly quickly.I've never tried Heroin, but I've met junkies - it's shit to stay away from.The dealers will quickly realize it as well, it doesn't matter what kind of retail business you have, you manage inventory in such a way as to make profit. If this is a new business, one or two busts and little return will quickly shut it down. If it's the same crew that hustles all the coke into Louisville, they'll quickly find the client base less desirable and numerous while running the same risks on their existing venture.
In any case, besides the obvious, " If you don't buy it, they'll stop selling it", I'll contact all of the major illicit drug organizations and sternly warn them that Severs is going to tell on them if they don't clean their act up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 am 
Master and Commander

Who's tried it? I'd really like to do it at least once before I die. I think I hate needles too much though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am 
Forum Super Soldier

Live by the bored... wrote:
In the mid 90's heroin popped up in Louisville pretty heavily...not because of widespread usage, but because of the importers' desire to quickly establish a strong customer base and thus support an ongoing business.And it failed.Then, the attempt was made by a fairly organized family of immigrants from Vietnam. The venture couldn't create enough market to make the risk and expense of importing heroin profitable, and a couple of the guys got busted with some big prison sentences.The heroin started popping up inside of the prison, and even failed market testing there- they would have honestly done better both legally and financially dealing in weed from the get-go.
Today what you're hearing about is migrant workers trying to find other ways to make money with semi-skilled labor being in low demand and residential construction at a standstill.It isn't going to catch on, it'll fail probably worse than before, and dry up fairly quickly.I've never tried Heroin, but I've met junkies - it's shit to stay away from.The dealers will quickly realize it as well, it doesn't matter what kind of retail business you have, you manage inventory in such a way as to make profit. If this is a new business, one or two busts and little return will quickly shut it down. If it's the same crew that hustles all the coke into Louisville, they'll quickly find the client base less desirable and numerous while running the same risks on their existing venture.
In any case, besides the obvious, " If you don't buy it, they'll stop selling it", I'll contact all of the major illicit drug organizations and sternly warn them that Severs is going to tell on them if they don't clean their act up.

It's already "caught on" well over a year ago, going on two. It's getting worse.
Obviously, the shit doesn't come from KY. So, of course someone or lots of someones are bringing it in. I don't know who those people or groups are but those aren't the people this message is for. This message is for the people that ARE in our circles who ARE selling it because the old adage goes both ways - "If no on is there to sell it, then no one CAN buy it".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 am 
Forum Super Soldier

I was never even tempted to try heroin because the people I knew who used it (the gutter punks that used to hang around north campus at UK) were way too far gone, and it never seemed like a drug you could really casually engage in.

I'm actually really lucky to have had two very visceral examples of heroin and coke controlling people's lives early on.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 am 
Master and Commander

andrewpadon wrote:
Who's tried it? I'd really like to do it at least once before I die. I think I hate needles too much though.

Not that I'm trying to help you (ha!), but heroin can be snorted, not just injected.

Heroin's been around Louisville way longer than just the past couple years, or even the mid-1990s. You guys know about the narcotic farm prison near Lexington, right? Along with thousands, William Burroughs was sent there in the 1950s.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN

I had a girlfriend in the early 90s who had snorted heroin on occasion (not while we were dating). She never became a junkie and is a perfectly healthy and successful person these days, as far as I know. Of course I know she is part of the tiny exception and not the overwhelming rule.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am 
Master and Commander

hstencil wrote:
andrewpadon wrote:

Not that I'm trying to help you (ha!), but heroin can be snorted, not just injected.

Good to know thanks! haha. Doesn't it have to be really high grade/uncut for it to be safely snortable though?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:31 am 
Master and Commander

andrewpadon wrote:
Good to know thanks! haha. Doesn't it have to be really high grade/uncut for it to be safely snortable though?

No idea, I've never done it myself, nor would I ever.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

jasonsaint wrote:
Agreed.

when i heard some acquaintances of mine were doing it, my mind was blown. i can't even imagine having someone even fucking offer me heroin.

also, this town is a little too coke friendly for me. that shit is super lame and a lot more accepted then i'd like to know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm 
Message Bored Minion

fuck that. let people die and ruin there lives. who cares? i understand not wanting to be around those people, but dont narc people out, that is gay. if you are a narc, you have traded sides, in my eyes. fuck that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 pm 
Message Bored Minion

who is we? speak for yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:27 pm 
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN

I second this. It helps in the decision to stay home sometimes.
I don't know the first thing about anyone around here doing heroin, and I'd really like to keep it that way. I had enough of that kinda shit going around when the Primizee's crew made friends with the Cincy rejects 10+ years ago.
paulw wrote:
also, this town is a little too coke friendly for me. that shit is super lame and a lot more accepted then i'd like to know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:12 pm 
Message Bored Minion

posting to say fuck a narc.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm 
Message Bored Minion

As much as I agree that people should do what they want to do, you're probably not going to think as much when your friends and/or relatives start doing it. It sounds so unbelievable to think that anybody anyone knows would be stupid enough to touch the shit, but anyone is capable.

All it takes is one time. "I just wanna try it!" A lot of people just wanted to try beer and cigarettes, too. Not saying that either of those are as bad as heroin, but for fuck's sake, it's just as easy to get into something.

I personally didn't know Louisville had a heroin/coke problem going on. I don't really hang with that crowd, but it's definitely a good thing, I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

it all comes down to personal responsibility with a touch of genetics. It sucks when someone goes to excesses, and I'm certainly not advocating the use of heroin or anything like that, just saying that it is possible not to become a junkie.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 pm 

jasonsaint wrote:
I personally didn't know Louisville had a heroin/coke problem going on. I don't really hang with that crowd, but it's definitely a good thing, I guess.

coke is way way way more accepted if you pull a bag out at a party, for instance. most people would get super awkward if heroin was offered.

i feel like coke is a way bigger problem. mostly cause in my mind, i don't have any close friends doing it. its just dumb to me. if i wanted to feel great i wouldn't' delude myself with a drug.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

why narc? why not just rob them? its very unusual for shithead punk rock dealers to actually be willing to do more than fistfight. all narcing does is put the dealing in the hands of the cops. once that happens it will never go away.

people snort oxycontin like its nothing around here too. that shit is basically pharmaceutical heroin.

cocaine is fucking stupid. using coke supports so much awful shit...
besides what really makes it any different to be some hipster in the highlands burning up your nose by snorting coke at a party, than to be some crazy crackhead in smoketown burning up your throat with crack in an alley. ITS THE SAME DRUG.

mdma is apparently a big deal around here too. that shit typically has heroin cut into it. along with meth, coke, msm, ketamine or anything else that makes it more addictive/cheaper to produce. sometimes even sawdust.

chemical drugs are never pure or safe. at least they dont ever have a gaurantee of it. dealers are very dishonest so you cant trust the product. if they werent dishonest, they wouldnt be drug dealers.

heroin plauged lexington when i was there. alot of the people from there who were on it who have cleaned up actually live here no so as to not be around it. i dont know about where it originates, but all the lexington heroin came in via cincy. id say the same is true here.

from what i gather there seems to be an almost late 70s/early 80s attitude around here these days in regards to these kind of drugs. like it makes you awesome to snort coke in the bathroom while wearing high heels and skinny jeans with an asymetrical haircut while hanging out at cahoots or something.

drugs are fucking stupid.

people talk about moderation and responsibility and all that.. but the simple fact is that every person trying to quit smoking in hopes of helping their lung cancer, every depressed alcoholic in the trailer park with nothing to live for. ever 85 lb skin and bones methhead, every crackhead/cokefiend, every car stereo stealing junkie with hepatitis, every pill snorting psychopath that cant form meaningful relationships, every raver who is constantly depressed without xtc, etc....
they all started off just trying something, or at one point "only did it in moderation." im not saying these fates are a given when you do these things, but i am saying these fates arent possible when you dont. we all have different chemical makeups, different genetics, different levles of control etc. noone really knows where the line is that turns them from a casual recreational user to an addict. pretty much noone learns where their line is until long after they crossed it. its usually a case of hindsight being 20/20.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:26 pm 

lets sum this thread up- weed is A+

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

i prefer this record to all the others

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm 
Master and Commander

I'm not sure how many dealer's you've done business with loyd, but the degree of how dangerous a dealer is is usually parallel to the product they are dealing. Someone selling heroin isn't going to be like your average pot dealer. Robbing them is a good way to get yourself killed.

As far as "narc"ing goes...are we in fucking 8th grade? Sorry if you read severs original post and got yourself worked up because you don't want him reporting you to the authorities for doing an incredibly stupid drug. Go to cincinatti, people will think you're cool for doing it there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next