It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Heroin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:54 pm 
Message Bored Minion

what compels me? the hundreds of thousands-including friends-that are rotting in jails because of draconian drug laws that were created under racist pretenses. Almost every drug law on the books was originally created as a way to lock up people who were not white and according to current stats they are still used to target minority communities. And, i brought up alcohol because of the blatant hypocracy in some ppls posts. its fucked up thatyou have had friends that sold drugs and would advocate the position you have-that they should be arrested.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 pm 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Yeah, it is weird how people who might generically believe in ending the War on Drugs turn into Bill Bennett (or Frank Castle!) when it comes to drugs being sold to their friends.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

i had to chase two crackheads away from this area behind my backyard while they were smoking crack yesterday.

THIS IS WHY I FULLY BELIEVE IN DECRIMINALIZATION AND REGULATION.

instead of creating a violent, toxic, dangerous predatory black market, we could remove the taboo, and tax the shit. channel money into things that are good for the people, cut down on disease, addiction, and overdoses. make users safe, eliminate tons of crime, and keep crackheads away from my property. haha.

although i in no way pity people who end up in bad circumstances from their drug use, weather that be mental retardation, death, oding, in jail, whatever.. i dont really go out of my way to make fun of them, but seriously, even when its someone you care about, its kind of silly to get upset about it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 pm 

WEAPONS wrote:
what compels me? the hundreds of thousands-including friends-that are rotting in jails because of draconian drug laws that were created under racist pretenses. Almost every drug law on the books was originally created as a way to lock up people who were not white and according to current stats they are still used to target minority communities. And, i brought up alcohol because of the blatant hypocracy in some ppls posts. its fucked up thatyou have had friends that sold drugs and would advocate the position you have-that they should be arrested.

You make good points and I agree with you. Still though, I think everyone is clear on the consequences for their actions. I'm not out narcing or shooting or threatening or even yelling at anyone, but were I to begin dealing drugs, I would anticipate the reality that I could be arrested, and not without cause. Am I correct in assuming that most people that deal drugs don't partake in them? Because if so, that would be preying on people who have a weakness, which is the definition of shit heel in my book.

I am happy to report that I don't spend very much time around drug users (not that I'm condemning anyone). I do drink. If I were to decide to drive drunk and I were arrested, I would understand that. I should be arrested for driving drunk and so should anyone else. So, yes I do see justification for drug or narcotic related arrests, like if you were to make meth, an explosive substance, in a house with your children, then you should be arrested.

I'm not being cold here. I don't want bad things to happen to anyone. I want help for people that deserve it. I would like to see the drug war end, but if that happened, I would want tighter control of when, where, and who could take it. I feel like that would eliminate the racist component to drug laws, but would also protect innocents in the process, which would include minors, and ultimately the user as well. For example, if someone was on Heroin, the control group wouldn't allow someone to overdose, but would instead help people to safely take anything that can be safely taken, and to get off anything that can't be. And I realize that this may not be possible, but it seems reasonable enough.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:04 am 
Forum Super Soldier

syd, keep your common sense away from my drug laws you commie glue sniffer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 am 

robertbell wrote:
I guess I've known far too many drug dealers to think that they are just non-persons/homo sacer who deserve imprisonment or even execution for what they do. They are people who have, often with their backs against the wall, made a decision to support themselves by doing something that can get them arrested or hurt others. They're not monsters. It's far more reprehensible to wish death on someone for committing a consensual crime than it is to commit that crime in the first place.

I think it depends on what kind of drug they are selling, and to who they are selling the drug.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm 
Message Bored Minion

Ive thought about alot of the bullshit replies Ive seen on this topic and have come to the conclusion that half of the idiot fucks that posts shit about not being hardcore or punk for turning a criminal in for selling an illegal substance have no fucking clue what a "hardcore/punk scene" is..back in the day when we had one of our own that was in trouble with drugs/alcohol we showed them love and compassion but if rehab or jail time was the only option to get someone cleaned up your ass would be in one or the other..sometimes both..and most times they came back to the "scene" a stronger/better person. I'm sick of all this high school..its my business and I'll do what I want... don't narc bullshit...fuck you..Ive seen what addiction has done to my friends that had that same attitude..they sit staring at a spot on the floor for 5-6 hours a day..can't feed themselves..can't wipe their own ass...no job..no friends..and no life....so I'm just putting this out there.....don't let me see you .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:39 am 
Message Bored Minion

this last post was the biggest piece of trash yet. what a complete joke. how about fuck you, republican, big brother, nazi. go suck a fat george bush dick.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 am 
Message Bored Minion

and sorry your friends are idiots. and i dont give a fuck about your old ways. grow a fucking brain. read a fucking book.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 am 
Message Bored Minion

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HBbgUyNkKUM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HBbgUyNkKUM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by livingston on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 am 
Master and Commander

Don't let me see you, or else!

Sincerely,
Anonymous internet guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 am 
Forum Super Soldier

livingston wrote:
look.
what happened what terrible. no one wanted things to go down like that. lets all just take something positive away from this.
check your peeps.
love one another.
we are all fighting the good fight in our own way.
god bless jason noble.
and goddamn it, can we all get along?
-greg

I like this one. I would like it if it were the final say.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 am 

lee wrote:
robertbell wrote:
I guess I've known far too many drug dealers to think that they are just non-persons/homo sacer who deserve imprisonment or even execution for what they do. They are people who have, often with their backs against the wall, made a decision to support themselves by doing something that can get them arrested or hurt others. They're not monsters. It's far more reprehensible to wish death on someone for committing a consensual crime than it is to commit that crime in the first place.

I think it depends on what kind of drug they are selling, and to who they are selling the drug.

Just because some people get hooked on bad shit makes the dealers deserving of death or imprisonment. It's one thing if the dealers are selling a product that isn't what they claim it is. Or if they're selling to children or the mentally impaired. But if they're selling legit stuff to a consenting, albeit incredibly stupid, adult, then it ain't nobody's business if they do. Obviously, it's your business if your friend, lover, or brother is a drug addict and it's your business to work on that. But you can't conflate dealing with a loved one's addiction with putting someone else in prison. I don't care how many records you have or how you used to do it back in '88 it's not punk to put someone in prison for a consensual "crime."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 pm 
Message Bored Minion

just dont junk other peoples lives along with your own.

annddd in the end thats why fiends dont have friends.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 pm 

robertbell wrote:

if they're selling to children or the mentally impaired. But if they're selling legit stuff to a consenting, albeit incredibly stupid, adult, then it ain't nobody's business if they do.

Hence the reason I said "to who they are selling the drug." (I know, I should have said "whom.")

I don't care if grown ups sell drugs to each other, I think legalizing most drugs (for adults) is something to be looked into.

This position was come to not as a punk, but as a parent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 am 

Yeah. I'm with you, Lee. I thought that part should be clarified too. Obviously, someone selling heroin to children is way out of bounds. Selling heroin to anyone seems to be kinda a dick move but it's also kinda a dick move to use heroin at all when people care about you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 am 

maybe this thread should start using heroin since everybody seems to care about it so much, maybe it would fucking die

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:16 am 
N00Benstein

this topic sucks. heroin the band is cool though...

Last edited by gimme3chords on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:22 pm 
Message Bored Minion

livingston wrote:
this last post was the biggest piece of trash yet. what a complete joke. how about fuck you, republican, big brother, nazi. go suck a fat george bush dick.

.....oh yea..how about fuck you...LOL's...funny shit right there..and just for the record..non-republican..not your brother... and far from a nazi..you clueless fuck...you have totally changed my view..everybody sell heroin to your friends..fuck go ahead and shoot them with only the best shit and when your a braindead waste of breath..I'll still stand by my statement. finite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:38 pm 
Master and Commander

Greg, you are the king of keyboard courage. All hail to thee.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 am 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 pm 
Message Bored Minion

here is my email address. greglivingston@hotmail.com
fuck you and shut the fuck up. if not. stand by what you say. contact me so we can set up a time and place to meet, so i can beat the fuck out of you. im serious. this is a serious subject. anyone who says fuck you to me. get in touch with me. i dont believe in internet courage. i look forward to treating you like the bitch you are.
greg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 pm 
Message Bored Minion

livingston wrote:
here is my email address. greglivingston@hotmail.com
fuck you and shut the fuck up. if not. stand by what you say. contact me so we can set up a time and place to meet, so i can beat the fuck out of you. im serious. this is a serious subject. anyone who says fuck you to me. get in touch with me. i dont believe in internet courage. i look forward to treating you like the bitch you are.
greg
...hotmail...lol...seriously Greg...your right this is a serious subject..and you can chime in with your childish bullshit...so let me get this straight..its ok for you to say fuck you to me..suck a dick all that 7th grade shit and totally highjack a serious thread because you dont agree with my veiws on the subject..That is what you are saying right..you don't agree with me so fuck you..your a nazi republican..blah..blah...I am a grown man with a wife and 2 kids...I have different veiws on the subject than you..we are posting on a public internet forum..If you cant deal with it in a reasonable manner..step the fuck back....where are you getting internet courage?? ..I never made a threat..you did...so If we cant have a reasonable conversation about the subject where everyone can express their own veiws..then yes..I still say fuck you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 pm 

OK this thread is getting out of hand, it's over.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7