It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Post subject: ATTN: old dudes
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 pm 
N00Benstein

im looking for some recordings from some of the old Louisville bands from the late 90's early 00's. I wish i would have picked up more of it back then, but i dont remember bands having many cds or whatever.

Ive been looking for some Armbar, Absice, Pflanz (i still have the last 4 song demo they put out), Cast From Eden. I once saw a band called Consumed there a long time ago too. Can anyone help me out with some uploads, or trade/sell me some stuff?

Post subject: Re: ATTN: old dudes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Somebody upload the Return of the x502x comp. There was a shitload of that. I have Abscise and Crestfallen stuff on my hard drive somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm 
N00Benstein

dude, i would love to maybe get both of them. i forgot about crestfallen and that 502 comp.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

there is currently a copy of that comp at both the east broadway goodwill near skull alley, and the st matthews goodwill.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm 
N00Benstein

unfortunately i live in evansville IN. if anybody wants to buy it for me, i am definately good for it, plus shipping, plus a 7" or cd.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:47 pm 
N00Benstein

kylexdude wrote:
im looking for some recordings from some of the old Louisville bands from the late 90's early 00's. I wish i would have picked up more of it back then, but i dont remember bands having many cds or whatever.

Ive been looking for some Armbar, Absice, Pflanz (i still have the last 4 song demo they put out), Cast From Eden. I once saw a band called Consumed there a long time ago too. Can anyone help me out with some uploads, or trade/sell me some stuff?

I got all that shit on soulseek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm 
Shen-Long of the Internet

Wingsofscarlet wrote:
kylexdude wrote:

User name?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm 
N00Benstein

quasar wrote:
Wingsofscarlet wrote:
kylexdude wrote:

User name?

JC88