ATTN: old dudes

us vs. us
kylexdude
N00Benstein

ATTN: old dudes

Post by kylexdude » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 pm

im looking for some recordings from some of the old Louisville bands from the late 90's early 00's. I wish i would have picked up more of it back then, but i dont remember bands having many cds or whatever.

Ive been looking for some Armbar, Absice, Pflanz (i still have the last 4 song demo they put out), Cast From Eden. I once saw a band called Consumed there a long time ago too. Can anyone help me out with some uploads, or trade/sell me some stuff?
no fun
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Re: ATTN: old dudes

Post by no fun » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 am

Somebody upload the Return of the x502x comp. There was a shitload of that. I have Abscise and Crestfallen stuff on my hard drive somewhere.
kylexdude
N00Benstein

Post by kylexdude » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm

dude, i would love to maybe get both of them. i forgot about crestfallen and that 502 comp.
XloydtilldeathX666
Forum Super Soldier

Post by XloydtilldeathX666 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm

there is currently a copy of that comp at both the east broadway goodwill near skull alley, and the st matthews goodwill.
kylexdude
N00Benstein

Post by kylexdude » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

unfortunately i live in evansville IN. if anybody wants to buy it for me, i am definately good for it, plus shipping, plus a 7" or cd.
Wingsofscarlet
N00Benstein

Post by Wingsofscarlet » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:47 pm

kylexdude wrote:im looking for some recordings from some of the old Louisville bands from the late 90's early 00's. I wish i would have picked up more of it back then, but i dont remember bands having many cds or whatever.

Ive been looking for some Armbar, Absice, Pflanz (i still have the last 4 song demo they put out), Cast From Eden. I once saw a band called Consumed there a long time ago too. Can anyone help me out with some uploads, or trade/sell me some stuff?

I got all that shit on soulseek
God framed me
quasar
Shen-Long of the Internet

Post by quasar » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Wingsofscarlet wrote:
kylexdude wrote:im looking for some recordings from some of the old Louisville bands from the late 90's early 00's. I wish i would have picked up more of it back then, but i dont remember bands having many cds or whatever.

User name?
Wingsofscarlet
N00Benstein

Post by Wingsofscarlet » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm

quasar wrote:
Wingsofscarlet wrote:

User name?

JC88
God framed me