It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am

Post subject: Re: has anyone gotten their money from ear X-tacy?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 am 
Forum Super Soldier

spiders4eyes wrote:
I am still waiting for my check for 15 whole dollars- WOOHOO! If it ever comes, I will just frame it, but I kind of doubt it. I am happy to see that some are doing it for the money anyway, it seperates them from the real people. I go broke all the time, putting out records, and making movies. It means something to a few people, and those are the only people worth spending any time with. Fuck it, and fuck this pretentious, cliquey scene, for the most part. Some of you rock, but most of you suck, big time. Death to new age hardcore.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 am 
Let's Make This Post Legendary

spiders4eyes wrote:
Fuck it, and fuck this pretentious, cliquey scene, for the most part. Some of you rock, but most of you suck, big time.

We get it. Just go ahead and make this your signature so you don't have to keep typing it in every post you make. Save yourself a couple of keystrokes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:25 pm 
Forum Super Soldier

spiders4eyes wrote:
I am still waiting for my check for 15 whole dollars- WOOHOO! If it ever comes, I will just frame it, but I kind of doubt it. I am happy to see that some are doing it for the money anyway, it seperates them from the real people. I go broke all the time, putting out records, and making movies. It means something to a few people, and those are the only people worth spending any time with. Fuck it, and fuck this pretentious, cliquey scene, for the most part. Some of you rock, but most of you suck, big time. Death to new age hardcore.

Well I'll be goddamned.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:52 am 
Forum Super Soldier

Quote:
I am happy to see that some are doing it for the money anyway, it seperates them from the real people. I go broke all the time, putting out records, and making movies.

Check your privilege, son. I know I sure as shit don't have the money to be giving it away (cash, merch, or otherwise) to some wealthy businessman who whines at press conferences when his store is failing, meanwhile he's dicking over local musicians (you know, that "scene" he/you claim to support so wholeheartedly) and likely his own former employees too. I know I'd sure love to live in a half a million dollar house and face my debts in my own sweet time. Shit-talking people because they want their tens of dollars back from a rich chump who whines about having to go out and get a real job? Fuck you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:17 pm 
Master and Commander

Basement people and their basement posts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:03 pm 
Message Bored Minion

kLucius wrote:
Basement people and their basement posts.

I wish this had a like button.