Facebook killed the messageboard star.

us vs. us
User avatar
flexyournoggin
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
Posts: 16849
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Louisville
Contact:

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by flexyournoggin » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:18 pm

some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:no pun
User avatar
shivelycore
Let's Make This Post Legendary
Posts: 7196
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Location: Twin Cities Hardcore

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by shivelycore » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:32 pm

flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:no gun
If people didnt think Prince and The Beatles were so great, we wouldn't have these problems.
User avatar
flexyournoggin
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
Posts: 16849
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Louisville
Contact:

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by flexyournoggin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:55 pm

shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:no plumbers crack
Mike Bigtime
Let's Make This Post Legendary
Posts: 3533
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: parkway village
Contact:

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by Mike Bigtime » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:19 pm

flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:no bun(ny)
User avatar
shivelycore
Let's Make This Post Legendary
Posts: 7196
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Location: Twin Cities Hardcore

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by shivelycore » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Mike Bigtime wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:no lung
If people didnt think Prince and The Beatles were so great, we wouldn't have these problems.
User avatar
flexyournoggin
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
Posts: 16849
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Louisville
Contact:

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by flexyournoggin » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:43 pm

shivelycore wrote:
Mike Bigtime wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:cough cough cough
User avatar
shivelycore
Let's Make This Post Legendary
Posts: 7196
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Location: Twin Cities Hardcore

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by shivelycore » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:16 pm

flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
Mike Bigtime wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:cough cool
If people didnt think Prince and The Beatles were so great, we wouldn't have these problems.
User avatar
Sears
Let's Make This Post Legendary
Posts: 2122
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:21 pm

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by Sears » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:28 am

shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
Mike Bigtime wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:
no fun wrote:cough cool
not jake snider...
Image
User avatar
flexyournoggin
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN
Posts: 16849
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Louisville
Contact:

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by flexyournoggin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Sears wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
Mike Bigtime wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:
hesher wrote:[quote="no fun"]cool cool cool
[/quote]
User avatar
shivelycore
Let's Make This Post Legendary
Posts: 7196
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Location: Twin Cities Hardcore

Re: Facebook killed the messageboard star.

Post by shivelycore » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:23 pm

flexyournoggin wrote:
Sears wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
Mike Bigtime wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
flexyournoggin wrote:
some ghost wrote:[quote="hesher"][quote="no fun"]Image
[/quote][/quote]
If people didnt think Prince and The Beatles were so great, we wouldn't have these problems.
Post Reply