Hey Cahoots. Either get serious or stop.

us vs. us

Should Cahoots tear down the kitchen and get serious about the music?

Yes. Tear down the kitchen and make it a real venue.
71%
No. Keep it a bar/restaurant that occasionally has shows.
29%

Total votes: 24
Doug Walker
Master and Commander

Re: Hey Cahoots. Either get serious or stop.

Post by Doug Walker » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:12 am

shivelycore wrote:
xPeterx wrote:
shivelycore wrote:I don't care either way.

Thank you for this insightful reply. Please feel free to comment in the classified section that you "Don't have the money to buy that," when you have a free minute.

Someone was asking for opinions on this shit and that is how I feel. Especially since ill most likely never be playing another show there. Sorry I didn't pontificate about some crucial moshage for you bro.

That's how you get your post count up baby!
xPeterx
Forum Super Soldier

Post by xPeterx » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 pm

shivelycore wrote:
xPeterx wrote:

Thank you for this insightful reply. Please feel free to comment in the classified section that you "Don't have the money to buy that," when you have a free minute.

Someone was asking for opinions on this shit and that is how I feel. Especially since ill most likely never be playing another show there. Sorry I didn't pontificate about some crucial moshage for you bro.

Valid point, I do often pontificate about mosh, bro. Also, someone asked for an opinion (3 years ago), not indifference. I have no opinion on the Ukrainian track team, just in case you were wondering.

Also, welcome to the internet, nothing here matters. Except for peen pics of some dude named Weiner.
Through Being Tight.
flexyournoggin
FATBERG AHOY, CAPTAIN

Post by flexyournoggin » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Fixed that for you.
xPeterx wrote:Also, welcome to the internet, nothing here matters. Except for peen pics of some dude named Wieder.
XmoeX
Forum Super Soldier

Post by XmoeX » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 pm

I dig it. That Trap Them tour kick off was pretty fun and both times I've seen Late Ones there has been cool. Playing there this Saturday, should be interesting. For me at least it's a place that takes one more show that would usually be asked to get booked at the house so I can't complain.
spiders4eyes wrote:
Fuck it, and fuck this pretentious, cliquey scene, for the most part. Some of you rock, but most of you suck, big time. Death to new age hardcore.
duncan
Darth Crabcore

Post by duncan » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm

XmoeX wrote:I dig it. That Trap Them tour kick off was pretty fun and both times I've seen Late Ones there has been cool. Playing there this Saturday, should be interesting. For me at least it's a place that takes one more show that would usually be asked to get booked at the house so I can't complain.

This. It's definitely an interesting place and people know who goes over well with bar crowds and who does not.
in spite of the things you want, you will get what you're due
xPeterx
Forum Super Soldier

Post by xPeterx » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 pm

duncan wrote:
XmoeX wrote:I dig it. That Trap Them tour kick off was pretty fun and both times I've seen Late Ones there has been cool. Playing there this Saturday, should be interesting. For me at least it's a place that takes one more show that would usually be asked to get booked at the house so I can't complain.

This. It's definitely an interesting place and people know who goes over well with bar crowds and who does not.

And there's grilled cheese and fries to eat.
Through Being Tight.
no fun
Let's Make This Post Legendary

Post by no fun » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:43 pm

xPeterx wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
xPeterx wrote:

Valid point, I do often pontificate about mosh, bro. Also, someone asked for an opinion (3 years ago), not indifference. I have no opinion on the Ukrainian track team, just in case you were wondering.

Also, welcome to the internet, nothing here matters. Except for peen pics of some dude named Weiner.

I think what you meant was:

xPeterx wrote:JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA WEE WEE WEE JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA WEE WEE WEE

Jug of wee wee. We get it.
xPeterx
Forum Super Soldier

Post by xPeterx » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm

a rains wrote:
xPeterx wrote:
shivelycore wrote:
xPeterx wrote:

I think what you meant was:

xPeterx wrote:JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA WEE WEE WEE JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA WEE WEE WEE

Jug of wee wee. We get it.

This record is hard.
Attachments
judjud_demos.gif
judjud_demos.gif (8.84 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Through Being Tight.
Doug Walker
Master and Commander

Post by Doug Walker » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 am

I still want to do a Jud Jud cover band and actually play the songs.